A Food Photographer in Melbourne to Make
If you are a restaurant owner, caterer or anyone else in the food and beverage industry, you know the importance of high-quality photographs. You need excellent pictures of the prepared dishes to promote your business, whether on your website, in adverts, brochures, and promotions. For maximum impact, the images of the meals need to be as tantalising as the actual food. This field is specialised, and the food photographer has to be qualified and experienced to get the images just right. If you need a food photographer in Melbourne or anywhere else in Australia, then please consider Altered Images Photography. Our portfolio of food photography is extensive, as you can see from our website. The images belie the hours of preparation and consideration that goes into each shot. Our attention to detail, careful lighting set-up, and exact environmental conditions make for the best possible result.
Altered Images Photography services the commercial and corporate sectors, as well as individual clients. We thrive on the variety of our clients and their diverse requirements. No job is too big or too small.
- Commercial photography covers everything from property images, images of the workplace (office, retail, industrial), images for advertising, and so much more. We are proud to advise that we are used exclusively by several advertising agencies and design studios who trust us to help visually realise their creative ideas.
- People photography is our passion. Getting a little glimpse into the individual and learning about their style, personality and character helps us capture how they want to be seen. The images captured are more than just corporate headshots or anniversaries marking celebrations or achievements.
- Product photography is not only used in advertising to your target audience. You need high-resolution images for product brochures, manuals, training materials and internal communications.
Our Awards and Accolades
Owner and founder of Altered Images, Ian van der Wolde, is an Accredited Professional Photographer, Life Member, Master of Photography IV, Honorary Fellow & Fellow of the Australian Institute of Professional Photography (AIPP). We have been in the business for over thirty years and in that time have garnered dozens of awards, accolades and prizes. Below are just a few that we are particularly proud of:
- In 2019, we won a Gold and two Silver Awards at the AIPP Australian Professional Photography Awards.
- In 2018, the AIPP conferred their highest honour on Ian: Fellow of the Australian Institute of Professional Photography. In the same year, Ian was appointed Light Shaping Ambassador by Profoto.
- In 2013, Ian was one of only six Australians invited to become an International Ilford Master. These were preceded by years (every year since 2002) of winning multiple golds and silvers at the annual AIPP Awards.
We Take Care of Every Photography Need
Altered Images Photography is highly rated among Melbourne food photographers in this specialised industry, but we also address your other photography needs. Whether you need commercial, corporate, product, people or food photography, contact us today.