Product Photography Melbourne
Get Your Product Photography in Melbourne from Award Winners
Having the right person to handle your product photography in Melbourne can make an enormous difference for your brand. A picture might be worth a thousand words, but we believe the right photo can say even more. At Altered Images, you can expect the best results in the business whether you need product shots, food photography, or even corporate headshots.
Benefits of Choosing a Renowned Melbourne Product Photographer
The right product photographer makes all the difference for your brand, and we believe that we have the one you need. When it comes to commercial photography, you can always expect the following benefits from Ian and his arsenal of photography skills:
- Professionalism. Commercial photography requires a special touch of professionalism. The photographer must understand the brand, be open to pointers, and closely follow the brand’s guidelines. Unlike non-commercial photography, where free reign is the key to expression, we know how to work closely with you to capture your brand according to your vision.
- Industry experience. Ian has years of training and even more years of success as a commercial photographer. Choosing someone with an award-winning portfolio means that you can rely on consistent quality. Consistency across the board is vital for any brand’s tone of voice, which is why our ability to adapt due to years of experience is such a crucial part of what we bring to the table.
- Unique solutions. As a photography studio, we pride ourselves on our ability to help you find solutions for your next Melbourne product photography shoot. We always have ideas and opinions to share on what may or may not work. If you need some professional advice, we’re happy to provide it.
If you ever have any questions regarding our services or want to look at Ian’s portfolio, please reach out to us and let us know. We love to be transparent with all our future clients to see precisely what they will get when choosing Altered Images.
Services We Offer Similar to Product Photography
The right photographer will assist you and your brand with multiple photography solutions to standard requirements. You will be happy to know that we offer so much more than exceptional package photography. Here are some of the additional services we can provide to you if you need a photographer:
- We can assist you with corporate headshot photography. Having a consistent style for the photos of your business leaders can be the difference between scattered and unified branding. We can help you set up and take headshot photos that will work on your website, business cards, press releases, and even your social media profiles.
- If you want to show off your delicious menu, we offer food photography. We’ve all seen those photos that make our mouths water and make us wish we were indulging in whatever the picture shows. At Altered Images, we can help you take those mouth-watering images that do your delicious foods justice.
- We can handle commercial photography for any business. Our commercial photography will help show off your business and the intricacies that make it unique. Whether you need us to snap photos of your beautiful office for your website, of your leaders doing what they love to better show off the passion of your business, or more, we can do it.
We are the ideal photographer partner for any business from our commercial photography to our corporate headshots and product photography. We pride ourselves on our ability to cater to a wide variety of client needs. If you have any enquiries regarding our availability for other types of jobs, please reach out and ask. We might still be able to assist.
About Altered Images and Our Product Photographer in Melbourne
Since 1986 Ian van der Wolde has been making waves with his photography, becoming an accredited professional photographer, and winning multiple awards throughout his career. These awards included the AIPP Victorian Landscape Photographer of the Year title, which he has secured twice and the AIPP Victorian Illustrative Photographer of the Year.
If you’re ready to work with a pioneer of digital capture and colour management, give us a call, and we’ll set up a date that will transform your brand through masterful photography.